News from Tea Party Manatee
Click here to read Glen's entire Bradenton Herald Letter to the Editor.
Also click here to read Dennis Maley's opinion in the Bradenton Times.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please remember, every voter can vote for all 3 Candidates, even if they are not in your District.
"School board races are nonpartisan, and all Manatee County voters can choose a candidate for each race. Candidates must reside within the district they are running for, but once elected, serve the district as a whole."
The Manatee Education Association has endorsed two current school board members and a long-time Manatee County resident for the 2014 school board election.read more»
Manatee Schools Fact Sheet - Summary:
1. FACT: The audit of the MTI financial records is still open
2. FACT: The investigation regarding reported misdeeds is still ongoing.
3. FACT: Galvano did not give Manatee School District $17 M.
4. FACT: Galvano acknowledged having a meeting with Cantrell and Miner amongst others and says that he was misquoted.
5. FACT: FEFP formula was increased for ALL schools in Florida.
6. FACT: MCSD closed out the 2013/14 year with a positive reserve of $4 M
7. FACT: 2014/15 year budget has a $12.5 M reserveread more»