The Communication Committee is responsible for the following:
- Design, administration and ongoing maintenance of our TPM web page, including development of new features and management of special member accounts for blogs, committee emails, scheduling, and other requirements as determined by working TPM members.
- Maintaining our TPM contact list with the email addresses of our members.
- Designing, creating and sending mass emails for event notices, calls to action, newsletters, etc.
- Daily processing emails received in our general email account, responding as required, or forwarding to appropriate committees and Board members for action.
- Daily posting of regular updates on the Tea Party Manatee Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Photography and graphic design as needed for the web page and Facebook, advertising, stationary, signs, banners, T-shirts, etc.
- Coordination and communication with other tea party organizations within Florida as well as the national organizations.
- Other activities and needs relating to communicating the Tea Party’s mission and objectives to members and the public, as determined by our Board or Committee heads.
Contact our committee via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications Committee Reports
|Report Headline||Committee||Report Date|
|General Informaton on this section||Communications||July 31, 2010|